Friday, November 26, 2010

The Blogger


Well guys, accept the fact that i'm not a writer nor even a real blogger. I used to have lots of accounts (blogspot, wordpress and tumblr) which i thought would be my only site and last time to make a blogsite after making one, but after few days i tend to get bored and actually forget that it exists. Ndi naman kasi talaga ako mahilig magsulat eh. Essay is one of my enemy when i was a student. I remember pa nga, i used to input lyrics from my favorite songs just to make my book reports and essays look longer. Sa loob loob ko,, ndi naman ito binabasa ng teacher. Its a habit na actually, kaya don't be surpised if may mahaba akong sinulat dito at pag binasa nyo siya paiba-iba na ng directions or very familiar kasi it sounded like you heard the lines from your favorite radio stations, myx, or even youtube. haha.
But there's one thing i really love doing. Im really a man of ideas. Kung bubuksan ninyo ang utak ko andaming trafic of ideas ang naglalakbay. Lots of ideas but dont know how to express any in a way that a lot of people can relate. Maybe im afraid lang that people may not like what im gonna post or worst ignore it. But then i realized, who cares? its my blog anyway. People may like it, some people wont, it doesn't affect me anyway. What really matters is, I myself like it.

My friend, a while ago shares the 18-40-60. At first, i thought he was just giving me a lotto number combination, lol. But when i begin to search, 18-40-60 rule makes sense :

" When you’re 18, you worry about what everybody is thinking of you; when you 40, you don’t give a darn what anybody thinks of you; when you’re 60, you realize nobody’s been thinking about you at all."

It makes me stop worrying about what they think about me. Well, not actually, but it helps. So here you go.. this is my first post for my, hopefully the last, blogsite. Get to know more of me soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment